Mi., 24. Mai|
Chronic 'Monday-itis': Effective Attendance Management
Transform your workplace attendance with practical strategies and tools!
Zeit & Ort
24. Mai 2023, 09:00 – 16:00 GMT-3
Summerside, Prince Edward Island
Über die Veranstaltung
Are you struggling with employee attendance management in your business? Do you want to create a positive work environment and build a culture of attendance? Join our full-day course on employee attendance management and learn practical strategies and recommendations for effective attendance management.
Our course covers the basics of attendance management, developing an attendance policy, tracking and monitoring attendance, managing attendance issues, promoting attendance, exploring return-to-work action plans, and legal considerations. Attendees will leave with a comprehensive understanding of attendance management and practical solutions to implement in their business.
$449 + HST
Summerside, Prince Edward Island (Location TBD)
This is one full-day course from 9:00am - 4:00pm (ADT -Halifax)
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
- Understanding the importance of employee attendance management in a business setting.
- Developing an attendance policy that effectively communicates the expectations for attendance to employees.
- Implementing tools and methods for tracking attendance and identifying patterns and trends in employee attendance.
- Addressing attendance issues proactively by identifying the causes of poor attendance and providing coaching and counselling to employees.
- Determining appropriate disciplinary actions for attendance issues and avoiding discrimination or harassment in attendance management.
- Promoting attendance through incentives, rewards, and creating a positive work environment.
- Understanding legal requirements and obligations in attendance management, including accommodating employees with disabilities or medical conditions.
- Becoming familiar with the steps and considerations involved in return-to-work action plans.
- Building a culture of attendance that values attendance and positively impacts the business.
Detry Carragher, CPHR, SHRM-SCP, CCIP, PHSA
Registration449,00 CA$Steuer: +67,35 CA$ HSTVerkauf beendet